Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stuff that makes traveling fun


After spending a week in a hotel, I've decided I would LOVE have one of these in each BEDROOM:


I would love to be able to separate the towels for each family member so they can store and dry them in their OWN rooms. It would free up so much space in the bathroom!





And I would LOVE to have a fridge in each bedroom as well-mostly to store beverages. Having cold water by the bed at night was such a luxury! Probably not going to happen-the towel bar has a better chance of making it than the fridge, but I can dream, right?



Okay, not in the bedroom, but still fun for traveling is Dairy Queen. There is one walking distance from my house but I've never been. I rarely eat ice cream, but when I do it's usually on vacation and I prefer it to be Dairy Queen. Small chocolate/vanilla swirl dipped in chocolate. It takes me back to when the Hubster and I first started dating and he would take me to DQ for a dip-cone. I found it sweet and romantic...still do!








No comments:

Post a Comment