Thursday, April 12, 2012

50% Off Alert!

Two things I love are a cute handbag and a great sale and I love it even more when the two come together!

Through a link on The Flylady's FB page I found the fine ladies at Reverse-A-Purse. They've created some cute handbags in a good selection of styles and sizes that have fun, fashionable, reversible covers that you can change up to coordinate with your wardrobe. I know there are other companies out there that have done this, but I fell in love with the style and color combinations they offer on their website.





Reverse-A-Purse is running a 50% Off sale for their FB fans until Midnight EST tonight (Thurs 4/12). The sale applies to everything on the site including their ALREADY DISCOUNTED Deal of the Week! The code you need is FB50.  I ordered 2 bags and 4 reversible covers and as soon as they arrive I'll give them a review, snap a bunch of pics and share it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment