Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blessed Easter!

Happy Easter! I've been up since "Early Thirty" preparing a breakfast buffet for my wonderful family.


On the menu this beautiful morning:
  • Muffins (from a mix because I am NO Martha Stewart at 6am) 
  • Bacon; regular and Canadian
  • Orange Juice
  • Eggs-cooked to order
  • English Muffins
  • Spinach
  • Cheese
  • Waffles with Butter and Syrup
  • Grapefruit
  • Red grapes
  • Coffee-LOTS of Coffee
  • Fancy flavored creamers
  • Milk and Chocolate Milk


I'm not making a big Easter dinner this year because the only ones home to eat it will be Hubster, me and our Son (14 w/autism) because the 2 older teens have other plans and quite frankly, the 3 of us aren't big dinner eaters anymore so we're keeping it simple and  making Tacos for dinner. I like to think outside the box when it comes to Holiday dinners. My Mom was the same way, we always had Lasagna for Christmas dinner. In fact for me, Christmas isn't Christmas without Lasagna. Crazy, I know, but I do LOVE family traditions even when they're not traditional.


Disclaimer: The photos above are finds from Google Images and not photos taken of my food by me because quite frankly, it's too early for me to operate heavy machinery or cameras. :-o





No comments:

Post a Comment